Our African Safari Tent in Wales

Sunday 11 September 2016

An African Safari tent...in Wales? Sounds a little mad but also pretty awesome as well though right?


We honestly had one of the best weeks staying here. The weather was amazing, think 28 degrees!! (Yes even in Wales) and each day was filled with different activities; mountain biking, segwaying, quadbikes...basically a load of things that would keep us outside.

So this was our tent, come on in...


The inside did not disappoint. I thought they'd be nice inside but even my high expectations were exceeded and these photos don't do the place justice! The bed, as you can see was huuggee and covered in African animal cuddly toys and hot water bottles, which we didn't need of course. 


And as you'd expect to find in any tent (Ha!) we had a much bigger than I'd expected bathroom! A his and hers sink, fancy bath and an open shower! 

It gets better though...




Wait for it...............


.................................




....................................



TADA :)

Each tent comes with its very own private hot tub! We spent most of the evenings in ours with a can of cider in hand, looking up at the stars. The poor TV didn't get a look in! 


Does it really get any better than this?

Staying in the UK has made me realise that you don't need to jet off somewhere to have an amazing experience. 


Every morning, I sat by the 'window' and looked out onto the ponies in paddock opposite, as I sipped on my tea. I remember feeling completely zen and rejuvenated when I took this picture. Clear mind and all that jazz...

What added to the safari feel was that the ponies lived around our tent, so we'd hear them chomping away at the grass. You could look out a window and see a cute little face staring right back!!

If you fancy staying somewhere a bit different then check out the website here 



p.s. I now have a facebook page which you can find here


2 comments:

  1. Ohh sounds amazing! I really want to take a UK break like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh it looks like such an amazing tent, what a fun experience xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by :) Tweet any questions to @alfreckle for a quicker response x

Design by | SweetElectric