The Festive Bug

Monday 10 November 2014

I'm sorry but it's happened. I went home for the weekend and I caught the festive bug! As soon as I arrived at the station my mum whisked me off to a cute cafe which had a little shop with loads of Christmas decorations and I felt like I was coming home for Christmas, not just the short stay I was actually there for. I even started my Christmas shopping on Sunday...you know, have to avoid those queues in December :) It is still very early but here's some of the festive pictures taken from the weekend. Don't look if you're not ready for Christmas excitement yet!!



Anything that looks like it's made of gingerbread is a winner in my eyes!





This little fella' reminded me of Monty off the John Lewis advert, he's so cute with his little basket!



This is probably one of the nicest bears I've ever seen!

We like to play dress up haha :)


I'd love to have a big extravagant ball to wear something like this to!


8 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely weekend back at home :) hopefully it helped you feel less homesick?

    Love the gingerbread goodies :) xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw it was so lovely :) It's helped and it won't be long till I'm actually back for Christmas now too :) xx

      Delete
  2. awww man I love those bears once I have kids I am collecting them for them hah.
    I started Xmas shopping weeks ago now opsy, love the gingerbread deco . Lovely pics by the way xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) They're gorgeous those bears aren't they! I've fallen for the one in the picture xx

      Delete
  3. Ahhh I love Christmas and can't wait for it to be December so we can put our decorations up! I started Christmas shopping over this weekend - I love picking up little things for everyone and watch them open them later on. I already can't believe how excited I am to go home and have our Christmas traditions!

    Hannah xx

    http://www.pull-yourself-together.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've started my Christmas shopping too! It's so difficult to stay tight-lipped about it all, I just want to tell people what they've got haha. December will come around soon! I already have my advent calendar ready for the countdown... xx

      Delete
  4. Aww this is a really lovely post - yes, there's that one moment when it suddenly hits you and it's christmas love hahaha! :)

    Love everything you've featured and this is actually making me want to go and buy more decorations hahaha! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    www.youtube.com/user/sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! Haha yeah, you're so right, it just comes over you all of the sudden!! I've pretty much finished my Christmas shopping now!! Maybe a bit too keen, I don't know..
      xx

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by :) Tweet any questions to @alfreckle for a quicker response x

Design by | SweetElectric